Netherlands Study FAQs
Q1.What is so special about Netherlands?
Ans. Netherlands is a European country which is located in northwestern part of Europe. It is a small country, which is well known for it’s discoveries such as windmills, canals of Amsterdam, bulb fields etc. There are many tourist spots in Netherlands that attract tourist from overseas.
Q2.How is the student life and education in Netherlands?
Ans.The Netherlands is a popular location for international students seeking a high-quality education in Europe. Students will be willing to obtain their international degree for this country because it has one of the top education systems in the world.
Q3.Is Netherlands safe for students?
Ans. It is safe to study abroad in the Netherlands because it is one of the safest countries in the world. It was also placed 16th on the list of the safest countries in the world. Pickpockets may be your main fear in this nation because crime rates are low. Overall, the Netherlands is a pretty secure place to visit.
Q4. What are job opportunities available for student in Netherlands while studying?
Ans. Restaurant waiters, delivery jobs, servers, cooks, housekeeping, and home tutoring are just a few of the off-campus occupations offered in the Netherlands. There are also a variety of administrative occupations available, such as clerking, substitute teaching, and IT roles in tech companies or startups.
Q5. Is finding part-time a job in Netherlands is easy?
Ans. There was survey conducted among international students and it is was found out that approximately 60% of international students have difficulty in finding part-time jobs in Netherlands.
Q6.How much living expense is a student required showing for The Netherlands?
Ans. A student’s living expenditures include housing, food, transportation, clothing, and certain social activities. The monthly living costs are estimated to be between 800-1200 EUR.
Q7. What is the Tuition Fees for International students in Netherlands?
Ans. International students in the Netherlands pay around 6000-20000 Euros per year in university tuition fees.
Q8. What are the documents required for admission in Netherlands?
- Copy of passport
- Visa for the duration of study
- Copies of academic transcripts
- Copies of certificates and awards (if it is required)
- Copy of application fee payment
- English proficiency test scores.
Q9.What is the requirement for Student Visa in Netherlands?
Ans. REQUIREMENTS ARE:
- IELTS ACADEMIC, TOEFL IBT,PTE ACADEMIC
- Completed visa application form
- Valid passport
- Birth Certificate
- Academic Transcripts
- Offer letter from the university in Netherlands
- Complete study plan(explain why you are interested in studying the course you have chosen)
- Financial proof for the entire study period (870 EUR/month)
- Travel and Health insurance
- Visa Application fee(174 EUR)
- Photocopies of all the original documents
- TB test (Required for citizens from some countries)
- Biometric information